Green Thai Chicken Curry
Plant-based, GF free, Dairy Free
- 1 green or yellow pepper
- 1/4 pack green beans
- 1/2 pack sprouting broccoli
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can full fat/half fat coconut milk
- Chop up 1 green or yellow pepper, length ways.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the pan and fry the pepper for two minutes.
- Chop up a handful of green beans, top and tail them and then half them and add them to the pan.
- Add some sprouting broccoli and fry along with the beans.
- Cut two small chicken breasts and add them to the pan. Fry for 4 minutes to seal the meat.
- Add a Tasty Kitchen Thai Green Paste. Fry for one minute.
- Add a can of coconut milk. Simmer for a further 8 minutes. Ensure chicken is cooked through.
- Season to taste.
Serve with rice