Sirloin Steak Red Thai Curry
Plant-based, GF free, Dairy Free
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Sweet Potato
- 1 Pot of Tasty Kitchen Red Thai Pot
- 1 Full/Half fat coconut milk (400ml)
- 8 oz Sirloin Steak
- Chop up 1 red pepper, length ways.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the pan and fry the pepper for two minutes.
- Chop up half a sweet potato into cubes and fry for a further two minutes.
- Add your Red Thai Paste Pot and fry for a further minute.
- Add a can of coconut milk and simmer for 8 minutes until the sweet potato starts to soften.
- Trim the fat off the steak and cut into thin slivers. Add to the curry and broil for a further 4 minutes.
- Check sweet potato is cooked and season to taste.
Serve with rice