Sweet Potato, Lentil and Spinach Yellow Thai Curry
Plant based, GF free, Dairy Free
- 1/2 Sweet Potato
- 1 Pot of Tasty Kitchen Yellow Thai Paste Pot
- 1 Full/Half fat can of coconut milk (400ml)
- 200 g Puy Lentils
- 1/2 bag Spinach
- Salt/Pepper (optional)
- Chop up half a sweet potato into small cubes.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the pan and fry for 2 minutes searing the outside.
- Add your Yellow Thai Paste Pot and fry for a further one minute.
- Add a can of coconut milk and let it simmer for 8 minutes until the sweet potato starts to soften.
- Add half a tin of tinned lentils (or 200g if cooking from fresh).
- Add half a bag of spinach and wilt down and simmer for 2 further minutes, check sweet potato is cooked.
- Season to taste.
Serve with rice